zaterdag 7 februari 2015

Etsy shop!

Hello all!

A few weeks go I opened my own Etsy shop LoveColoursCrochet.etsy.com! It was a lot of work but I'm very proud how my shop has become!

Love Colours And Crochet
Small selection of my baby blankets collection

The only small downside was that the name 'Love Colours And Crochet' was one caracter more than allowed for an Etsy shopname so I had to change it in LoveColoursCrochet.

I take great care and love in making all the items I sell and wrap them nicely. So it will make a beautiful present to give away or a wonderful gift to receive yourself!

In my shop you can find colourful baby blankets but also in modest colours and in different patterns.


Love Colours And Crochet
Blanket in gift-bag

Love Colours And Crochet
Blanket in gift-bag

You can also find toys/amigurumi in my shop.

Love Colours And Crochet
Toy/Amigurumi in gift-bag

Love Colours And Crochet
Toy/Amigurumi in gift-bag

Have a look in my new shop, LoveColoursCrochet.etsy.com and I hope you will find something you like so I can send you your gift, nicely packed ofcourse, soon!

Love Colours And Crochet
Love Colour And Crochet card





2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wonderful job, my dear! The packaging of your lovely items looks beautiful! I like it very much :-) I am proud of you - such a great job with your etsy shop!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen